2018 BD Character Draft: Discussion Thread

gwallygwally Snowhio
edited February 2018 in Forum Games
un7zryu9akbh.jpg

2018 BD Character Draft: Discussion Thread

Sign-ups will be open through Thursday, January 11 @ 12:00 noon EST. If you would like to participate, please send a PM to gwally or TexasSnacks.

Drafting will begin Friday, January 12th @ 12:00 noon EST.

First round match-ups will be posted approximately one week from the end of the draft.

RULES:

10 Characters may be drafted. Please keep characters limited to films, TV shows or premium and on-line services (HBO, Showtime, Netflix, etc.)

Posting format: Character (Actor) - Film/TV show title. You may include images, gifs, video clips and descriptions of your characters.

This will be a snake draft--the draft goes from Top to Bottom, Bottom to Top, etc. with participants at each end making back-to-back picks.

You have 15 hours to make your pick—IF YOU WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE, LEAVE YOUR PICKS WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST TO POST THEM FOR YOU.

If a participant fails to post their pick within the allotted time, it is to be make it up at the end of the draft. A second missed pick may result in removal from the draft unless it is determined that extenuating circumstances were unavoidable. WE JUST ASK THAT YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US. Decision of the draft Hosts will be final.

We are here to have fun. If you have something else in mind, perhaps this draft isn’t for you.

DRAFT ORDER:

Mayday
Mr. Awesome
Flagg
TexasSnack
Wonderlust
Midnight-Kroovy
MATT PYTHON
Orville Ketchum
nance
gwally
H.P. Pufncraft

Comments

• "Drafting will begin Friday, December 12th @ 12:00 noon EST."

We have to wait a year for this thing to start? :p
  • nancenance maryland
    that is awesome, gwally! i feel honored to be featured in a bd photoshop; truly, i have arrived. i'm in!
  • @Mr. Awesome I'm stuck in December. I read/re-read your post six times and could figure out what the hell you were talking about! =)

@nance You're a fixture--a real BD character!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    source.gif?w=500
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Wow.. no characters from Indie/underground films? :'(
  • Where do you see that? It says films. That covers everything.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    I feel like this is saying it....in around about way.

10 Characters may be drafted. Please keep characters limited to films, TV shows or premium and on-line services (HBO, Showtime, Netflix, etc.)
  • I'm still not seeing it.
  • Give me the fuckin' keys you cocksuckin' mothafuckaarrgghh!
  • I'd like to participate.
  • @Wonderlust We’re not excluding ANY indie/underground characters. I apologize if the wording was too vague or in any way suggested this.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    edited January 2018
    @gwally I'm a lot taller than that pic. But at least I'm not the gimp.

17tr.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

edited January 2018
    I’m motherfucking Keyzer Soze bitch!!!

*Spoiler Alert*
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    tumblr_ly2wc0HV701qh2z3w.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday For this draft you will be short. :p
  • I think he means any film you can find online, through cable services, or at the theater

But not books, plays, shorts, or just Youtube celebrities

I'm sure GWally will clarify, and that underground films are surely allowed. But at the same time, he words it like a suggestion, and that nothing is truly off limits, but obscure characters certain may put you at a vote getting disadvantage

It was the cow...

• FlaggFlagg Michigan
    Cool beans B).

I can help Puf and anyone else who can't post pics get their stuff up.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• :/

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
    @Decimus you can join :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.