Off-Topic Thread March 2018: March Madness Edition

gwallygwally Snowhio
edited March 2018 in General
Come. Join the madness that is Bloody-Disgusting.

libms8uemc5i.jpg

Comments

• I guess I will.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    P6RFysd.jpg
  • nancenance maryland
    today is my son hawk's 8th birthday!!!!
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Happy Birthday Hawk!
  • @nance Happy Birthday Hawk! I loved Shape of Water btw.

TOYS R US has gone into administration in the U.K. :/ I remember being a kid and thinking it was a magical place. Times are changing.
  • They’re shutting down a few TRU stores in the area. The two I worked at as a young adult are staying open so that’s cool. I go in once a year to see what they have and for the memories of working there. As a kid TRU was the bomb.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    edited March 2018
    My Toys R Us closed some years back and now they use the building for sex orgies that for some reason I'm never invited to despite the fact I've been showering more and offered them free pizza and sodie pop but no I keep getting "no thanks" come on guys I'm cool and stuff AND FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME INTO YOUR ORGY DAMMIT I DON'T CARE WHICH END I'M ON COME ON PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE

Oh and its a spirit Halloween in the fall.
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Everyone you know is going to die and then you are.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    What if you die first?
  • @TexasSnacks It's even easier.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Vanity plate: YO IM LIT

I wonder if the frequency of traffic stops was worth it.
  • What if you're reborn as a circus juggling bear after you die?
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Unbearable
  • LOL

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Next month I will be visiting N'awleans, LA, with my family, with my sister treating me to plane tickets and hotel. Already suffering major anxiety over the flights, but really looking forward to checking out NO. Hopefully I'll pick up some genuine cool voodoo and/or zombie making stuff.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• nancenance maryland
    new orleans is a fucking incredible, life-changing city. i used to go regularly, not so much these days. jazz, blues, alligators, voodoo, art...new orleans is amazing.
  • Sign-ups have begun for the Cult Draft if anyone is interested.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    I'm really hoping to check out some of the creepy gothic graveyards and maybe a haunted hotel tour, or even a late night haunted swamp boat tour.......*VictorCrowley*...

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Next guy who walks in the bar bathroom gurgling about shit and growling is getting his teeth kicked straight down his throat
  • nancenance maryland
    @Mayday you should absolutely do it. that shit is so cool. visit graveyards as much as you can while you're there.
This discussion has been closed.