Terminator Salvation the video game, and these companies —> EQUITY GAMES PRODUCTION, EVOLVED GAMES, WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT, AND HALCYON GAMES, have announced a few names so far, for the voice talent in the upcoming game. Hip hop artist and actor Common will be voicing Barnes a “humorous” football player, who makes jokes while fighting the Terminators. He also plays this character in the Terminator Salvation movie.
Moon Bloodgood returns to her role as Blair Williams a resistance soldier, which she also plays in the new movie. Some notable things she was in was Eight Below, and the 2 t.v. shows Jounrneyman, and Daybreak, both only lasting 1 season. Also lending a voice to the game is Rose McGowen. Her character in the game is exclusive to the game only as she is not in the movie. McGowan plays Angie Salter, a fatalistic ex-elementary school teacher who’s still not adjusted to the harsh realities of war. Terminator Salvation the video game is a third-person action game with concentrated armed combat against all of the Skynet enemies from the Terminator Salvation movie. Though there will be video game exclusively made enemies. The game is being developed by GRIN Studios, published by Evolved Games, co-published by Equity Games, licensed by Halcyon Games and distributed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Plenty of companies looking after this game. GRIN Studios has also done Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2, and Bionic Commando Rearmed among a few other.
* New Installment of Terminator Mythology: Set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
* Unrelenting Intelligent Robotic Enemies: Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, damaged or broken enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm.
* Advanced Destructible Cover Gameplay: Terminator Salvation – The Videogame will incorporate advanced cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic’s multi-faceted design changes the way “cover” gameplay is executed.
* Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry: The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank.
* Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.