Dreamkiller is a fast-paced, frenetic first-person shooter that takes place in the mysterious world of our dreams. The main character, a heroic psychologist named Alice Drake, has an extraordinary ability to enter the minds of her possessed patients and combat the nightmarish foes roaming the subconscious. Utilizing a host of fantastic weapons and her own special abilities, Alice confronts our common demons only to realize an even deeper menace reigns within. The ultimate showdown becomes inevitable between that which would torment, and she who will protect, and only one force will prevail amidst a variety of dreamscapes as varied and bizarre as the human mind itself.
Head past the break for plenty more..
• The world of dreams and nightmares allows for each level to be a completely different environment with
different sets of enemies.
• In each dream world players can enter a secondary level of the subconscious – a world within a world – and
encounter new enemies, weapons and power-ups.
• Players can use Alice Drake’s teleportation powers to quickly zoom around rooms to dodge enemies and
achieve a tactical advantage over enemies.
• The dream reality of the game provides creative license for fantastic weaponry not otherwise seen in
traditional shooters. Alice’s weapons are massive and fierce, each featuring two unique attacks and
outlandish ammunition including lightning bolts, lasers, sticky grenades and even “Happy Thoughts.”
• The more the player dispatches enemies, the faster and more dangerous Alice becomes until finally reaching
“Berserk Mode,” which briefly enables super-speed and maximum damage.
Dreamkiller is coming out for the PC, and Xbox 360 on October 12th.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017