More senseless zombie killing? Of course! And you wonder what other zombie games could they come out with. Well in EXOR Studios, 1st commercial game, Zombie Driver you smash your way through the streets killing anything in your path. And you get to buy upgrades, better cars, and weapons for your car. Earn money by doing side quests, getting combos, and finding hidden prizes. You are free to roam the city in your vehicle and explore all you want.
Head past the break for pics and features.. Key Features:
– 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
– Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
– 6 different cars including an unlockable super car,
– 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
– All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
– All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
– Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
– Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
Looks like it will be PC only, arriving sometime in November.
this week in horror
R.I.P. ‘Predator’ Star Sonny Landham
You Can Tour the Real Camp Crystal Lake This Friday the 13th!
Here’s the Official Plot Synopsis for M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’
Netflix Sets Premiere Date for Stephen King’s ‘1922’; First Images
‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ Launches New Website; New Jason & New Map Coming Soon!