More senseless zombie killing? Of course! And you wonder what other zombie games could they come out with. Well in EXOR Studios, 1st commercial game, Zombie Driver you smash your way through the streets killing anything in your path. And you get to buy upgrades, better cars, and weapons for your car. Earn money by doing side quests, getting combos, and finding hidden prizes. You are free to roam the city in your vehicle and explore all you want.
Head past the break for pics and features.. Key Features:
– 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
– Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
– 6 different cars including an unlockable super car,
– 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
– All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
– All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
– Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
– Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
Looks like it will be PC only, arriving sometime in November.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
Contact the Upside Down with the official “Stranger Things” Ouija Board! With Season 2...
Parents have slammed retailers for selling a “Burnt Zombie Child” Halloween costume for young...
Hell is finally coming to the Switch. After last month’s announcement that Bethesda and...
First The Shape stalked the streets. Then Leatherface. Now Starbreeze Studios wants you to...