I replaced the defunct Dementium 2 trailer in the article 2 down from here with one from youtube until I can figure out why the eff mine wouldn’t upload correctly. In other news, YES Dementium 2 news and many many screenshots are here!
Dementium 2 starts where Dementium The Ward leaves off. You awake in a strange prison from brain surgery and you have to find a means of escape. But much like Silent Hill, you keep shifting back and forth between what seems to be the normal world, and an alternate hell. Good news past the break for the hardcore fans about the features of the game. Check them out and a bunch of screens. Features:
• Frighteningly Pretty: The third game using Renegade Kid’s 3D engine,
Dementium II is the best looking DS game yet!
• Horrifically Improved: A better save system, an on-screen map, and the ability
to use a flashlight and a weapon at the same time are but a few of the vast
improvements made in this sequel.
• Dreadfully Bigger: Vast complexes and expansive outdoor areas combine to
make Dementium II over twice as big as its predecessor with dozens of areas to
• Terrifying Diversity: Travel between the real world and a hellish alternate
dimension to find the key to your madness.
• New Scare Tactics: Be prepared to face new monsters, find new weapons, solve
new puzzles and have new nightmares in this fiendish sequel.
Dementium 2 is out February 2010 for the Nintendo Ds, from puplisher South Peak Games, and developer Renegade Kid.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017