Zombie Driver, YES is out. You can get it on Steam, or from GamersGate right now for only $9.95. Sweet deal. The Steam version comes with 12 achievements. Basically the game is a helicopter view of you in a car destroying and wrecking countless zombies. And of course you get sweet weapons, flamethrowers etc for your car.
Past the break for screens and game info. Key Features:
– 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
– Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
– 7 different cars including an unlockable super car,
– 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
– All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
– All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
– Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
– Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in News
I’m not the only one out there who’s a sucker for psychological horror. How...
Fans of WarSaw Games’ horror adventure game Dream Alone will now have another platform...
Before Uwe Boll ruined it for everyone, The House Of The Dead was a...
2018 is upon us, but that doesn’t mean all the awards for video games...