Zombie Driver, YES is out. You can get it on Steam, or from GamersGate right now for only $9.95. Sweet deal. The Steam version comes with 12 achievements. Basically the game is a helicopter view of you in a car destroying and wrecking countless zombies. And of course you get sweet weapons, flamethrowers etc for your car.
Past the break for screens and game info. Key Features:
– 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
– Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
– 7 different cars including an unlockable super car,
– 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
– All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
– All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
– Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
– Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
It’s no surprise that the demise of Visceral Games stings on numerous levels. The...
With Capcom bringing Resident Evil: Revelations and its sequel to the Nintendo Switch next...
Usually if you’re a small developer, and you’re wanting to go the Steam route,...
Those looking forward to the first-person alien abduction experience The Hum: Abductions are probably...