Sorry for the lack of updates over the past week. I have been up in the woods of Michigan’s U.P. growing a beard and fishing with a spear. I sure do wish I had Death’s Scythe to fish with though…. You like my lead in?? Any ways, the 2nd Dante’s inferno DLC The Trials Of St. Lucia was released on the Playstation Network for 10 dollars, or on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft space bucks.
This allows you to play 2 player co-op as Dante and Lucia as you battle your way through 40 increasingly difficult trials. You can also design your own and post them for others to play and rate. Key Features Include:
* Online Co-Operative Play – Choose Dante or St. Lucia and play co-operatively online; combine battle tactics to defeat other players Trials and earn a ranking on the Inferno leaderboards.
* Create Combat Trials – Create your own Trials with a full-featured combat editor. Pick from new locations, create waves featuring new and existing Dante’s Inferno enemies, tune and script characters, add traps and obstacles, then upload and share your creations online with players across the globe.
* St. Lucia – A New Playable Character – Play as the beautiful and deadly St. Lucia of Syracuse, the battle-ready angel that flies and possesses all-new moves and combos
* Challenge Yourself & Other Players– Download and play other players’ Trials or try your hand at beating EA’s increasingly dangerous single and two-player Trials. Challenge yourself to win medals, achievements and rank up leaderboard scores.
* Rate Trials – Provide a 1 to 5 star rating for Trials that you play. The online community will help the best Trials rise to the top!
* Rank on the Worldwide Leaderboards – Compare your worldwide standings as Player and/or Creator.