Many of you have played Plants Vs Zombies all over the place. But finally, FINALLY it is getting a big system release. PVZ will be coming out for the Xbox Live Arcade sometime in early September for 1200 Microsoft Space Bucks. They aren’t just re-releasing the game as is, they are giving you plenty more than previously released.
“With a ton of new features and content exclusive to the XBLA version, we’ve pulled out all the stops to both expand and optimize this adaptation for a hard core gaming audience,” said Ed Allard, head of worldwide studios at PopCap. “The two new multiplayer modes allow gamers to work cooperatively to defeat hordes of invading zombies, or go head-to-head in a true ‘plants vs. zombies’ challenge. We’re also featuring a customized ‘house’ for tracking and sharing progress as well as a total of 21 mini-games and 12 achievements, all designed to enthrall Plants vs. Zombies players once again.” Features for the XBLA version are as follows:
* A total of seven game modes, including two new multiplayer modes: Co-Op and Vs. Mode
* 12 achievements and 21 mini-games – more than any other adaptation, and including the exclusive Heavy WeaponTM-inspired mini-game
* A goofy new way to track and share progress online, where players create their own custom house and cruise down the street to see their friends’ cribs!
* The highest resolution of any Plants vs. Zombies adaptation to date at 1920 x 1080
* All 50 levels of the original Adventure mode along with Puzzle, Survival, and Zen Garden
Ah but that’s not all friends. Later on this year PopCap will be releasing a boxed version that will also include Zuma and Peggle. There will be some that will include a zombie figurine all carrying a 20 dollar price tag.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
George A. Romero Has Passed Away at the Age of 77
“The Dark Tower” TV Series Will Be Origin Story With Idris Elba
[Trailer] Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Shape of Water’ Takes the Creature Out of the Lagoon
Andy Muschietti Talks Holding Nothing Back for “R”-rated ‘IT’
This ‘Alien’ Punch Fountain is the Coolest Party Accessory Ever