It’s going to be hard for anyone to live up to Batman: Arkham Asylum. But I can look past that because Captain America is looking pretty awesome so far. And any game where I can kick some Nazi ass is at least a 3 in my book. In Captain America: Super Soldier you take on the Red Skull with your classic and totally epic shield. You can deflect enemy bullets right back at them in this 3rd person ass kicking game.
Past the break you can check out the games features, and a nice mix of Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo Ds screen shots. The game will release sometime this summer. Key Features
* Become Captain America: Engage in combat against enemies bent on world domination during World War II. Use your abilities as the ultimate Super-Soldier to infiltrate Hydra’s Castle and annihilate the forces of evil.
* Use Captain America’s Shield: Your shield is your most powerful weapon and best defense. Use it to take out multiple enemies from a distance, block incoming attacks, destroy objects, solve puzzles, and reflect incoming fire back at enemies.
* Capture the Castle, Save the World: Infiltrate a huge castle complex that’s both an acrobatic playground for the Captain’s physical prowess and a house of mystery, with enemies and danger at every turn.
* Acrobatic Platforming: Extensive acrobatic abilities allow you to scale walls, climb ledges, and vault from poles to overcome environmental challenges. Master timing-based controls to execute advanced moves and discover multiple paths through missions.
* Free-Flowing Combat: Move freely through the castle battlefield with acrobatic precision as you take down multiple enemies with devastating combos. Take control of a turret or grab a soldier from behind and use his weapons against him. Execute punches, kicks, grabs, vaults, and shield throws to unleash the power of Captain America.
* Face Fearsome Foes: Face off against Captain America’s greatest villains, including the Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Strucker, Madame Hydra, Iron Cross, and more.
* Original Storyline Set in the Movie Universe: Experience the stirring tales of Captain America’s world with an original story by noted Marvel scribe Christos Gage created specifically for the video games and set in the movie universe.
* Comic Book Legend: Created by the legendary team of Joe Simon and Jack Kirby in 1941, the iconic hero actually predates the Marvel name by 20 years, first being issued by the company’s predecessor, Timely Publications. Over 200 million Captain America issues have been sold in 75 countries, and the shield-wielding hero is a key member of the Avengers alongside comic book icons The Hulk™, Iron Man™, and Thor™ starting in The Avengers #4 in 1964.
I was going for red white and blue, but, well, you know.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - September 11, 2017 - It, Gerald's Game, ...
It made a killing during its first weekend, a new trailer for the Netflix adaptation of Stephen King's Gerald's Game, and a first look at Insidious: The Last Key. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, September 12, 2017
First Look: David Harbour is Incredibly Badass as ‘Hellboy’
[Exclusive] Leatherface Joins Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ TODAY!
Jamie Lee Curtis Playing Laurie Strode in Blumhouse’s ‘Halloween’!
Bill Skarsgård Reveals “Disturbing” Flashback Scene Cut from ‘IT’
John Carpenter Just Directed a ‘Christine’ Short Film and You Can Watch Right Now