I love co-op games. I also, though I don’t play them much, love dungeon crawlers. Maybe I don’t play them because they usually seem to drag on especially when playing alone. But, in Hunted: The Demon’s Forge the game can be played completely in 2 player co-op mode. And the female protagonist archer, completely fits my usual choice of character in a video game. Girl. For whichever of my friends I choose to play with me, (chosen by a fight to the death for my love) is the male warrior protagonist.
The game is 3rd person and is said to have Gears Of War type cover and is very action oriented. Go on, I’m listening. It will also stick closely to its dungeon crawler roots and will be rich in secrets and treasure. A large world and tons of people to keep you busy with quests and side quests for hours and hours. Hunted: The Demon’s Forge is out now for the PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360. Head past the break for screens and some more game features. Combat
· Visceral Combat with a Cinematic Flare
· Action heavy Cover System
· Powerful spells with effects that push the visual envelop
· AI that use the environment and the objects in it to their advantage
· Intense combat against groups of enemies with time to regroup
Visually stunning environments
· Dramatic lighting in a dark and scary world
· Living World – game world is alive outside of the player
· The vistas of Gears of War and the detail and depth of Bioshock
· Spells that Require both players
· Combine your abilities to take advantage of your enemies
· Co-op Puzzles
Want more? Order and get more details here.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017