Fresh off their tour with Egypt Central and Candlelight Red, Meir Yaniv, guitarist/vocalist of rock band Abused Romance, has sent Bloody-Disgusting his Top 10 Horror Movies. There are several great flicks on the list and one that makes greater sense the more you think about it. Make sure to also head to the band’s Official Website where you can download their debut album, Shine, for free!
Meir Yaniv’s Top 10 Horror Movies:
1. “The Shining” Because Jack is just the best and his facial expression at the end of the movie is priceless.
2. “Sex and The City 2″ Because it is scary that these 4 veteran women are still having sex with everyone.
3. “Alien” When I was a kid, I was introduced to the “Alien” series and was just blown away. It was the scariest movie growing up.
4. “Frankenstein” It’s an absolute classic! Back in the day, coming up with the Frankenwierdow was a brave and innovative move. Much respect!
5. “Saw” My personal favorite of the newer horror movie era. Awesome script that keeps you on your toes the whole time. Just love this one!
6. “Psycho” Classic, Classic and…Classic! One of the most inspiring horror movies of all times.
7. “Shaun of The Dead” One of the best newer horrors. This movie is extremely graphic! Love it.
8. “I Saw The Devil” He really did!
9. “Terminator” So bad ass and such a ground breaking movie. “Terminator” brought the computer technologies into horror so successfully. A movie that is known by a whole generation.
10. “The Hills Have Eyes” Ever thought a scene with a mom holding her baby is getting shot in the face while her sister is getting raped and her father is burning while tied to a tree is too much? Check out “The Hills Have Eyes.”