Back in 2003 Twentieth Century Fox unleashed fury on Eliza Dushku, Jeremy Sisto and Emmanuelle Chriqui when they released Rob Schmidt’s awesome backwoods slasher Wrong Turn in theaters.
Several years later, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is in pre-production on Wrong Turn 5, the latest direct-to-disc sequel that brings Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead and Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings‘s Declan O’Brien back to the director’s chair for more inbred mayhem.
“In the next chilling chapter of Wrong Turn, a small West Virginia town is hosting the legendary Mountain Man Festival on Halloween, where throngs of costumed partygoers gather for a wild night of music and mischief. But an inbred family of hillbilly cannibals kill the fun when they trick and treat themselves to a group of visiting college students who are dying for a good time…”
Shooting is to begin in Sofia, Bulgaria within the next few weeks, which also means casting is forthcoming. This also means that they’re going to need extras. This also means they’re going to need YOU. Bloody-Disgusting is excited to host this exclusive giveaway where we’ll be giving (1) lucky Bloody reader a walk-on-role in Fox’s Wrong Turn 5! The trip will include air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and a day of sightseeing in Sofia!
*Important Information: Winner must live in U.S., have a passport in hand and be 21-years of age or older.
How To Enter: It’s easy, just put “WRONG TURN 5 EXTRA” in the subject line and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following information (name, address, city, state, zip code, age, area code, phone number, and e-mail address). Winner will be chosen at random and contacted Friday, April 20.
Official sweepstakes rules are below.
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Sweepstakes Time Period: The Wrong Turn 5 – Enter for a chance to Win a Walk on Roll in the next chapter of the Wrong Turn Franchise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) shall begin at 12:00:01 A.M., Pacific Time (“PT”), April 16, 2012 and end at 11:59:59 P.M., PT, April 20, 2012 (such period, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), Bloody Disgusting, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising and production agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible. Anyone who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with this sweepstakes will be deemed ineligible, and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside the United States of America, and where prohibited by law.
3. How To Enter: To enter online beginning at 12:01 AM Pacific Time on 4/16/12 entrants must first visit the sweepstakes website at www.bloody-disgustng.com (“Website”) and complete and submit the entry form. Entry must be filled out completely with name, address, city, state, zip code, age, area code, phone number, and e-mail address. Online entries must include a valid e-mail address. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on 4/20/12. Limit of one entry per person or household address. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be honored. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void. Sponsor and Bloody Disgusting (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their respective agents are not responsible for incorrect, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries. Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents are not responsible for computer system or phone line errors, software/hardware malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or delays in transmission that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or entering any part of this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or proper conduct of the sweepstakes and all entries submitted at the time of cancellation or suspension will be considered in the random drawing. Online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute over the ownership of an e-mail address, prize will be awarded to the Authorized Account Holder of the designated e-mail address. This sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in Los Angeles, California.
4. Prize/Approximate Prize Value “(ARV”)/Odds: One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize consists of roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) between commercial airport in proximity to winner’s home city and Sofia, Bulgaria, four (4) night’s double occupancy hotel accommodations, transfers to and from Sofia, Bulgaria airport and hotel, ground transportation in Sofia, Bulgaria, a tour of Sofia, Bulgaria, and the opportunity for a walk-on role for the winner in the motion picture Wrong Turn 5 (“Movie”) to be filmed on location in Sofia, Bulgaria (“Location”) during such trip, subject to winner’s availability during the shooting schedule and such other limitations as are set forth in these Rules. (ARV $X,XXX.00). Total value of all prizes $X,XXX.00. Trip dates will depend on the anticipated Movie filming schedule, which is currently planned to occur on or around XXXX, XX, 2012. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
The actual odds of winning will depend on the actual number of entries received.
5. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected on or about 4/20/12 in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of The Sweepstakes Center, an independent judging agency whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by mail and shall be required to complete Location set visit and Movie appearance release/guidelines and an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (except to the extent prohibited by law) and such other documents as are required by Sponsor, which must be returned within 14 days of the date on the notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. Grand Prize winner may also be required to sign additional documents as required by Sponsor. Winners travel companion must be twenty-one or older. A Travel Companion Liability waiver and Location set visit release/guidelines will also be required to be signed by the guest accompanying the winner on the Grand Prize trip. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason within the time frame specified, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a separate random drawing.
6. Prize Conditions: All travel related expenses for gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, hotel, resort or property fees, food & beverage and personal expenses such as but not limited to telephone/Internet charges and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary. Prize must be used on dates specified or prize will be forfeited. Dates are subject to change. Winner and travel companion must have valid photo ID or passport prior to departure. Airline regulations apply. Travel is subject to availability. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice and trip must be booked in advance at least as many days ahead as Sponsor informs winner is necessary. Dates are subject to availability and certain black-out dates and other travel restrictions may apply. Sponsor reserves the right to approve any travel dates. The trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or such prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
All hotel reservations are based on availability and all holidays are excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply as noted above. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability.
All travel arrangements will be decided and selected at Sponsor’s discretion. If Grand Prize winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Grand Prize must be used in its entirety. Other Grand Prize restrictions may apply. Grand Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the Grand Prize ARV in these Official Rules. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Tax Form 1099 for the total ARV of the prize (stated herein) that he/she won for the calendar year in which he/she is awarded the prize.
If Movie is not in production or is cancelled prior to winner’s visit to the Location, the remaining elements of Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Grand Prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. If winner fails to appear in a timely manner at the Location to participate in a walk-on role, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the walk-on role and Location visit may be cancelled and Grand Prize, or that portion thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be forfeited. Sponsor has the right but no obligation to use any and/or all audio, visual and/or audiovisual content created by or on behalf of Sponsor and/or Movie’s producer and/or director that includes winner and/or winner’s guest (“Winner Footage”) in any manner, including without limitation in the final version(s) of Movie commercially released by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify winner and remove him/her and winner’s guest from the Location at any time, if his/her behavior or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is deemed by Sponsor to be disruptive, if it may or does cause damage to person, property, or reputation of Sponsor or otherwise violates the policies thereof, or if winner does not follow the directions of Sponsor at all times. These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are neither a contract nor an application for employment.
Winner acknowledges that his or her participation in the filming of the Movie and appearance in the Winner Footage and/or Movie is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the film producer, applicable venues, local, state and federal laws and union/guild agreements. Such terms and conditions, laws and agreements may prohibit his or her appearance from being awarded in its contemplated form. Appearance may be a non-speaking/extra role. Winner’s appearance in Movie is subject to the producer’s requirements and sole discretion, and, prior to participation on the Movie, winner will be required to sign producer’s full standard release and to submit to producer’s standard interview and screening process and any other required documentation including, but not limited to, a criminal background check. The Winner Footage may not actually be included in the final version of the Movie; decision on inclusion of all and/or any portion of the Winner Footage in the final version of the Movie is subject to producer’s requirements and sole discretion. Winner will receive no compensation regardless of whether all and/or any portion of the Winner Footage actually appears in the Movie.
If weather, schedule changes or any other causes affect the ability for winner and/or his/her guest to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or guest other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or guest are unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to notify an alternate winner, the trip will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID or passport) prior to travel. Winner’s guest must be legal U.S. resident, and of the Age of Majority in his/her State of Primary Residence, unless travel companion is a child of winner or a minor with express written parental permission in a form satisfactory to Sponsor in its sole discretion to accompany winner. Travel companion and/or legal guardian of travel companion, must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release and such other documents as are required by Sponsor prior to travel as noted above.
By appearing in the Movie, winner grants to Sponsor perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, exclusive ownership in and of the Winner Footage. Sponsor and its assigns have the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivate works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, alter, edit, manipulate, incorporate into other materials, and otherwise use, and permit others to use and perform throughout the world the Winner Footage in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of the Movie, Sponsor and its services, including release of the Movie on DVD, Blu-ray disc, as a digital download and/or in all other formats now known or hereafter devised, all without further consent from or payment to you.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness and any and all identifying characteristics including, but not limited to, use of any and/or all Winner Footage in the final version(s) of Movie, the taking of photographs and/or videos by the Sponsor’s photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and the winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by the Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning a prize. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize is non-assignable or transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize or prize component is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded, except to the extent expressly stated otherwise in these rules. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Sweepstakes Entities and The Sweepstakes Center, Inc. are not individually or collectively responsible for any liability associated with the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
7. General Terms and Conditions: No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Sponsor or the independent judging organization concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if, in the Sponsor’s sole determination, it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly. The winner will be drawn from eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, an entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, an entrant’s entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Only the prize listed and the value listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. By entering this Sweepstakes, you explicitly agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, successors and assigns and their respective advertising, design, and production agencies and print production agencies and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes.
8. Other Terms and Conditions: The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state, or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or your entry if you reside in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to you.
11. Consumer Disclosure/Award Rules: In the event of any inadvertent errors or omissions in the structure of, or printing of any materials used in connection with, this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, without prior notification and with immediate effect. In any such event, prizes may be awarded based on entries received prior to date of termination or amendment.
12. Disputes, Claims or Actions: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, action and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Los Angeles, CA. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
14. Winners List: For the Name of the Prize Winners—Available on or about April 20, 2012; send a self-addressed, stamped #10, business envelope to: Wrong Turn 5 Winners List, c/o The Sweepstakes Center, Inc., PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616 to be received by May __, 2012. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
15. Sponsor: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, P.O. Box 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90213.
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
Lionsgate Confirms ‘Saw’ Sequel Title: JIGSAW!
Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ Hit Consoles Today; Play as Michael Myers Soon!
Watching ‘Jaws’ On the Water is This Summer’s Coolest Experience
Adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’ Receives Delicious “R”-rating!