In Italy, it was considered the ‘unofficial sequel’ to Dawn of the Dead In England, it was known as Zombie Flesh Eaters and banned as obscene. In America, it was called Zombie and advertised with the depraved tag line “We are going to eat you!”
Tisa Farrow (The Grim Reaper), Ian McCulloch (Contamination), Al Cliver (Cannibals), and Richard Johnson (The Haunting) star in this worldwide splatter sensation directed by ‘Maestro Of Gore’ Lucio Fulci (City of the Living Dead, House by the Cemetery ) that remains one of the most eye-skewering, skin-ripping, gore-gushingly graphic horror hits of all time!
Blue Underground is proud to present Zombie in a new 2K High Definition transfer from the original uncut and uncensored camera negative in stores October 25. Each flesh-eating frame has been lovingly restored to skull-rotting perfection under the supervision of Cinematographer Sergio Salvati (The Beyond). Now fully-loaded with hours of brand new Extras, this is the Ultimate Edition of Zombie!
Disc 1 Extras:
• Audio Commentary with Star Ian McCulloch and Diabolik Magazine Editor Jason J. Slater
• Theatrical Trailers
• TV Spots
• Radio Spots
• Poster & Still Gallery
• Guillermo del Toro Intro
Disc 2 Extras:
• Zombie Wasteland – Interviews with Stars Ian McCulloch, Richard Johnson & Al Cliver, and Actor/Stuntman Ottaviano Dell’Acqua
• Flesh Eaters on Film – Interview with Co-Producer Fabrizio De Angelis
• Deadtime Stories – Interviews with Co-Writers Elisa Briganti and (Uncredited) Dardano Sacchetti
• World of the Dead – Interviews with Cinematographer Sergio Salvati and Production & Costume Designer Walter Patriarca
• Zombi Italiano – Interviews with Special Make-Up Effects Artists Gianetto De Rossi & Maurizio Trani and Special Effects Artist Gino De Rossi
• Notes on a Headstone – Interview with Composer Fabio Frizzi
• All in the Family – Interview with Antonella Fulci
• Zombie Lover – Award-Winning Filmmaker Guillermo del Toro talks about one of his favorite films
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in Movies
“I fucking love the woman in the painting… it scared the shit out of...
We unearth the details on George A. Romero’s arguably best and worst films, Dawn...
While “Alien: Colonial Marines” (2013) was an absolute disaster, fans were gifted with the...
Loyal fans of cult film director Tobor Takacs (The Gate, I, Madman, Sabrina the Teenage Witch)...