I shouldn’t be picky about a Walking Dead game. But do I feel like it should look better? Yeah a little. I mean we’re talking about Activision. They’ve got that Call Of Duty money. But technically if they can bank off of Call Of Duty without making those graphics as amazing as say Battlefield, then why can’t they do it with this new Walking Dead Survival Instinct? Head past the break for some screens and game features.
• An engrossing single player campaign that lets players experience the world of The Walking Dead through the eyes of fan-favorite, Daryl Dixon.
• A unique style of gameplay that blends first-person action with resource management for a focus on surviving the undead nightmare.
• Authentic character design and frighteningly realistic animations. Norman Reedus (Darryl) and Michael Rooker (Merle) provide the voice of their characters. Walkers look, move and react to sights, sounds and smells just the way that they do in the hit television show.
• An emphasis on survival – every threat needs to be assessed and every situation analyzed. Players will choose whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. Resources are scarce and scattered; gamers will have to not only ration supplies, but carefully consider their food, medical needs, ammunition, and other goods as survival in the game is based upon wit and intellect more so than simple, sheer skill.
• Decisions matter as Daryl will encounter a slew of characters that can help or hurt him in a variety of ways; whether or not they accompany him is completely up to the player and represents just some of the major decisions that will constantly be made.
• Terminal Reality’s using their proprietary Infernal Engine and wealth of experience to create an amazing experience for both fans and newcomers alike.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in Images
Yes, they totally made a Walker take a selfie. The Google Arts & Culture App...
Filmax International ([REC], Sleep Tight) has shared with us several new photos from their...
You can’t lock out what’s already inside. Netflix shared with Bloody Disgusting a pair...
Amanda Wyss, who starred as Tina Gray in Wes Craven’s A Nightmare On Elm Street,...