Those who already have Painkiller Hell and Damnation on Steam will be excited for the newly released Medieval Horror DLC. The DLC expands the survival mode, and also introduces some epic boss battles and more. Head past the break to see the full list of new goodies that come in the DLC and it will only run you about 5 dollars. Awesome new screens past the break as well.
The full list of Medieval Horror DLC features includes:
– Expansion of the Survival mode
– New Survival mode: Boss Audience
– New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
– New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
– Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
– New Tarrot Card: Fear
– 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
– 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
The DLC is available on Steam right now for 5 bones.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in Images
ITN Distribution and Millman Productions have released the first photos from their first co-production,...
Netflix just shared a brand new image and featurette for Bright, the latest film from director David...
Wrong Turn 2 director Joe Lynch brings Steven Yeun (“The Walking Dead”) and Samara Weaving (“Ash vs....
Austin-based Paper Street Pictures announced today that production is now underway on the horror-comedy...