Those who already have Painkiller Hell and Damnation on Steam will be excited for the newly released Medieval Horror DLC. The DLC expands the survival mode, and also introduces some epic boss battles and more. Head past the break to see the full list of new goodies that come in the DLC and it will only run you about 5 dollars. Awesome new screens past the break as well.
The full list of Medieval Horror DLC features includes:
– Expansion of the Survival mode
– New Survival mode: Boss Audience
– New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
– New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
– Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
– New Tarrot Card: Fear
– 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
– 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
The DLC is available on Steam right now for 5 bones.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017