Horror rapper mastermind Tech N9ne has announced that he will be releasing a new EP entitled Therapy on November 5th. The 11-track EP will be produced by Ross Robinson (Korn, Slipknot) and will feature Limp Bizkit‘s Wes Borland and Glassjaw‘s Sammy Siegler. You can hear “Hiccup”, the first single from the EP, below.
N9ne talks about “Hiccup”, stating, “The beat has a punkish feel. There are certain things I wanted to touch on with that song like Charles Ramsey. It’s about evil people in the world who think they’re going to get away with bad things, but there’s always a hiccup in their plans because evil shall not prevail over angels. These ideas were on my mind—whether it’s the horrible stories you hear or things as strange as Twitter beefs. I’m proud of it.”
Pre-order Therapy on iTunes.
Therapy track listing:
1. The Ghost (Therapy Skit One)
2. Public School (featuring Krizz Kaliko)
3. Head Now (featuring Bernz & Wrekonize)
5. Therapy Skit Two
6. Shame on Me (featuring Caroline Dupuy Heerwagen)
7. Jacob Wells Message (skit)
8. When Demons Come (featuring Tyler Lyon)
9. Therapy Skit Three
11. Stop the Sailor