The sci-fi/action masterpiece is getting a big time upgrade.
One of the best action films of all time returns to home video on October 3rd when James Cameron’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day makes its 4K Ultra HD debut. Not only will a standard 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital HD) be released, but so too will a limited edition box set that includes a life-sized replica of the T-800 EndoArm!
Lionsgate is going all out for this release, putting only 6,000 of the Limited Collector’s Edition sets up for grabs. Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.
And both versions of the release include a NEVER BEFORE SEEN documentary!
Here’s the special features rundown:
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
Check out the trailer for the EndoArm release below.