The sci-fi/action masterpiece is getting a big time upgrade.
One of the best action films of all time returns to home video on October 3rd when James Cameron’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day makes its 4K Ultra HD debut. Not only will a standard 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital HD) be released, but so too will a limited edition box set that includes a life-sized replica of the T-800 EndoArm!
Lionsgate is going all out for this release, putting only 6,000 of the Limited Collector’s Edition sets up for grabs. Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.
And both versions of the release include a NEVER BEFORE SEEN documentary!
Here’s the special features rundown:
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
Check out the trailer for the EndoArm release below.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017