Scream Factory‘s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon will arrive March 27, 2018. Ahead of the release, the company has fully detailed the must-own Blu-ray, which boasts an HD master from the 2K intermediate.
In Behind the Mask, directed by Scott Glosserman and released in 2006…
“The next great psycho horror slasher has given a documentary crew exclusive access to his life as he plans his reign of terror over the sleepy town of Glen Echo.”
The full list of bonus content is as follows:
- NEW Joys and Curses – interviews with actors Angela Goethals, Ben Pace and co-writer/co-producer David Stieve
- NEW Before the Mask: The Comic Book – an interview with comic book artist Nathan Thomas Milliner
- Audio commentary with co-writer/director Scott Glosserman, moderated by filmmakers Adam Green and Joe Lynch
- Audio commentary with Nathan Baesel, Angela Goethals, Britain Spelling and Ben Pace
- The Making of Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon featurette
- The Casting of Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon featurette
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
Check out the new release art below, via artist Joel Robinson!