Vampires! Voodoo! Vixens! And Victims!
Scream Factory announced last month that the 1971 Amicus film The House That Dripped Blood, written by Psycho author Robert Bloch, is headed to Blu-ray on May 8.
Special features, just announced today, include:
- NEW Audio Commentary by film historian/author Troy Howarth
- NEW interview with second assistant director Mike Higgins
- Audio Commentary with director Peter Duffell and author Jonathan Rigby
- Vintage Featurette – A-Rated Horror Film – featuring interviews with director Peter Duffell, actors Geoffrey Bayldon, Ingrid Pitt and Chloe Franks
- Theatrical Trailers (English and Spanish)
- Radio Spots
- The Amicus Radio Spots Collection
- Still Gallery
In the film…
“A Scotland Yard inspector’s search for a missing film star leads him to a haunted house. The house sets the framework for four separate tales of terror written by the author of Psycho, Robert Bloch, and starring horror icons Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Ingrid Pitt. All four stories center on the mysterious fates of tenants who have leased the mansion over the years.”
The anthology film has been newly-mastered for the release.