Yes, this means you’ll have to buy Evil Dead II again.
The website SteelbookBluRay.com lets us know today that Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead II is now headed to 4K Ultra HD courtesy of a Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook coming on October 29!
“We’ve been told this is a 4K master rather than an upscale,” they note.
Here’s everything we know about the release…
Disc 1 – 4K :
- Audio commentary with Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Scott Spiegel and Greg Nicotero
Disc 2 – Blu-ray :
- 52min bonus about the influence of the movie on famous directors (Guillermo Del Toro, etc.)
- Shallowed Souls : The making of Evil Dead 2
- Dead by dawn
- The chosen ones
- Special effects
- Madman Sam
- Method to madness
- Cabin Fever – A “Fly on the Wall” – Look Behind the Scenes of EVIL DEAD 2
- Road to Wadesboro: revisiting the shooting location with filmmaker Tony Elwood
- Making of 2 “The Gore the Merrier”
- Interview with Bruce Campbell
- Original trailer
Pre-orders will be live on Sunday, July 22nd, over in Zavvi’s online shop.