Sometimes, double dipping is an absolute necessity.
Blue Underground has restored Lucio Fulci’s gory classic Zombie in 4K for a brand new 3-disc limited edition Blu-ray release, which celebrates the 1979 Italian horror film’s 40th anniversary. The Blu-ray will come with your choice of 3D Lenticular Slipcover featuring 3 different iconic scenes, and it boasts a 4K Restoration from the uncensored original camera negative. The release will be Region Free, going up for pre-order soon.
It’s bursting at the seams with hours of NEW and archival extras…
Disc 1 (Blu-ray) Feature + Extras:
• NEW! Audio Commentary #1 with Troy Howarth, Author of Splintered Visions: Lucio Fulci and His Films
• Audio Commentary #2 with Star Ian McCulloch and Diabolik Magazine Editor Jason J. Slater
• NEW! When The Earth Spits Out The Dead – Interview with Stephen Thrower, Author of Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci
• Theatrical Trailers
• TV Spots
• Radio Spots
• Poster & Still Gallery
• Guillermo del Toro Intro
Disc 2 (Blu-ray) Extras:
• Zombie Wasteland – Interviews with Stars Ian McCulloch, Richard Johnson & Al Cliver, and Actor/Stuntman Ottaviano Dell’Acqua
• Flesh Eaters on Film – Interview with Co-Producer Fabrizio De Angelis
• Deadtime Stories – Interviews with Co-Writers Elisa Briganti and (Uncredited) Dardano Sacchetti
• World of the Dead – Interviews with Cinematographer Sergio Salvati and Production & Costume Designer Walter Patriarca
• Zombi Italiano – Interviews with Special Make-Up Effects Artists Gianetto De Rossi & Maurizio Trani and Special Effects Artist Gino De Rossi
• Notes on a Headstone – Interview with Composer Fabio Frizzi
• All in the Family – Interview with Antonella Fulci
• Zombie Lover – Award-Winning Filmmaker Guillermo del Toro talks about one of his favorite films
BONUS CD – ZOMBIE Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Fabio Frizzi
BONUS Collectable Booklet with new essay by Author Stephen Thrower
Check out the kickass slipcovers below!