Announced this week, Eureka Entertainment is bringing director Lewis Teague’s Cujo to Blu-ray in the UK this coming April, and it looks to be a must-own for all fans of the film.
The film is making its UK debut on Blu-ray, with over 7 hours of extra content!
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION [4000 UNITS] CONTAINS
- Hardbound Slipcase, featuring newly commissioned artwork by iconic British illustrator Graham Humphreys
- Reversible sleeve featuring artwork by Justin Osbourn and original poster artwork
- PLUS: A LIMITED EDITION 60-PAGE Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Lee Gambin, author Scott Harrison, and Craig Ian Mann; illustrated with archival imagery from the film’s production.
- 1080p presentation of the film, on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK
- Uncompressed LPCM mono soundtrack
- Optional English SDH subtitles
- New and exclusive feature length audio commentary by Lee Gambin, author of Nope, Nothing Wrong Here: The Making of Cujo
- New interview with Dee Wallace [40 mins]
- New interview with composer Charles Bernstein [35 mins]
- New interview with stuntman Gary Morgan [25 mins]
- New interview with stuntwoman Jean Coulter [21 mins]
- New interview with casting director Marcia Ross. [20 mins]
- New interview with visual effects artist Kathie Lawrence [13 mins]
- New interview with special effects designer Robert Clark [12 mins]
- New interview with dog trainer Teresa Miller [28 mins]
- Dog Days: The Making of Cujo archival documentary on the film s production [42 mins]
DISC TWO [Limited Edition Only]
- Q&A with Dee Wallace from Cinemaniacs & Monster Fest 2015 , moderated by Lee Gambin [96 mins]
- New interview with critic and author Kim Newman [25 mins]
You can pre-order your copy through Amazon today. It’ll be released on April 29th.