If you don’t already have Zombie Smash or Zombie Smash HD you can get them now on the ipad, iPod Touch, and iPhone for the discounted rates of $1.99, and 0.99cents.
And just released is the Camp Nowhere campaign for the game and it’s free! So make sure you check the game out, there is a free lite version you can test out. Screens and features past the break. ZombieSmash! Camp Nowhere features include:
• Second, full-fledged campaign with 30 new days to survive
o Fresh zombie types to crush, including exploding, dynamite-strapped zombies, strong zombies that (almost) always keep their feet, and a towering boss to take down
o New specials like fireworks that launch zombies into the air for a spectacular finish and a head inflation power that blows zombie heads up like balloons
• Crisp Retina graphics with added parallax scrolling effects for both Camp Nowhere and the original ZombieSmash! campaign
• Full Game Center support with 25 new achievements, for a grand total of 40
• Twitter connectivity to easily share your best smashes with the world
• In-app purchasing opportunities to help players even the odds
• Major overhaul of the Sandbox with the ability to zoom and move the scene and an improved zombie spawning menu
• Countless gameplay improvements such as automatic shooting, more diverse special generation and visual indicators for activated specials.
• Expanded soundtrack with all-new, zombie-killing tunes by video game music legend Chris Huelsbeck
• Now also on the iPad:
o Easter special: Featuring an arsenal of Easter related goodies, including bunny-ear-clad zombies and several weapons disguised as friendly Easter eggs.
o Soccer special: Brings what zombie games were always missing – the ability to smash rival soccer teams!