In the now-running fifth season of animated series “Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” Nickelodeon is bringing your favorite monsters into the mix for a four-episode Halloween storyline that they’ve dubbed “Monsters + Mutants.”
The arc, premiering September 27 on Nicktoons, sees the evil villain Savanti Romero unleashing the world’s most famous monsters on NYC. Of course, it’s up to the Turtles to save the day.
As previewed at Toy Fair earlier this year, Playmates is going to be releasing a wave of six different “TMNT” action figures based on the “Monsters + Mutants” storyline!
Available later this month, the collection includes…
- Monster Hunter Leo (comes with a pair of daggers and his signature katanas)
- Monster Hunter Raph (comes fully disguised, with a detachable machine gun)
- Mutant Mummy Leo (comes with a sword and a deadly golden cobra)
- Werewolf Mikey (comes with a set of bone nunchuks and a slice of pizza)
- Frankendon (Monstrously mutated Frankendon comes with a bo staff)
- Vampire Raph (Mutated into a vampire, Raph comes fanged and cloaked, with a dagger, a sai, and a vampire bat buddy)
Check out images below, via Figures.com!