Screaming Figures has announced two sets of 8-inch customs that harken back to old school Mego dolls. The first set celebrates the “Final Girl” and include Laurie Strode, Alice Hardy, Sally Hardesty, and Nancy Thomspon, while the second set heads to the Overlook Hotel with the Torrance family – and the twins that haunt the hotel’s hallways.
FINAL GIRLS SERIES
- HALLOWEEN’s Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) comes with a butcher knife, pumpkin, and deadly wire hanger
- FRIDAY THE 13TH’s Alice Hardy (Adrienne King) comes with a machete and Mrs. Voorhees’ severed head
- THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE’s Sally Hardesty (Marilyn Burns) comes battle-damaged with hanging skulls and a bucket of bloody bones
- A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET’s Nancy Thompson (Heather Langenkamp) comes with a sledgehammer and Freddy’s hat
THE SHINING SERIES
- Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) comes with his iconic corduroy jacket and an ax
- Wendy Torrance (Shelley Duvall) comes with her baseball bat and snow boots
- Danny Torrance (Danny Lloyd) comes with a knife, Big Wheel, and Redrum splintered door
- The Grady Twins (Lisa and Louise Burns)come with identical matching outfits: knee high socks, pearl hair barrettes, and creepy stares
- Bear Man comes with custom-sculpted and hand-painted bear mask and feet, full-length furry jumpsuit, and bear ears
All Screaming Figures Mego-style 8-inch action figures wear hand-tailored cloth outfits and custom-made murder weapons and accessories, and each comes with clamshell packaging and certificates of authenticity. Action figures range from $69.99 to $119 USD.
Screaming Figures a limited edition passion project from the Nunes’, so get ‘em while they last. Oh, and did we mention that they actually scream? Purchase these custom made action figures at www.screamingfigures.com.