Ten reality stars enter. Only one is going to survive.
No, VH1 isn’t actually killing reality stars this coming Halloween season, but the network does plan on scaring the hell out of them with “Scared Famous.“
Hosted by “Master of Scare-a-Monies” Redman, who of course starred in Seed of Chucky, the reality competition series will terrorize 10 reality stars as they try to endure gruesome challenges and terrifying scares that pay homage to recent horror hits.
“Over two weeks, these celebrities will move into an eerie estate in Savannah, Georgia, one of America’s most haunted cities, and test their limits for a chance to donate $100,000 to his or her favorite charity. They must rely on alliances, strategy, and friendships; but supernatural forces beyond their control may be their true undoing.”
- Alaska, “RuPaul’s Drag Race”
- Don Benjamin, “America’s Next Top Model”
- Drita D’Avanzo, “Mob Wives”
- Erica Mena, “Love & Hip Hop: New York”
- Eva Marcille, “America’s Next Top Model”
- Miss Nikki Baby, “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”
- Safaree, “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”
- Sky, “Black Ink Crew: New York”
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard, “I Love NY”
- Yung Joc, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”
Don’t miss the premiere Monday, October 23 at 9/8c on VH1.