Wales Interactive and Splendy Games has announced the upcoming release of the multi-award-winning psychological horror, The Bunker. The game will release on the Nintendo eShop on April 9, 2018, and will be the very first FMV game on Nintendo Switch!
“As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self-destruct. Venture into long forgotten areas, recover repressed childhood memories and unlock the dark secrets of The Bunker.”
The Bunker is a completely live-action experience, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers behind The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword. Starring an incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful) and Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones).
– Full touchscreen support on Nintendo Switch
– An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful) and Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones)
– Totally live action – No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
– A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters behind Broken Sword, The Witcher, and SOMA
– Hidden secrets, documents, and recordings to explore the mystery further
– Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton