With Left 4 Dead 2 less than a 2 weeks away, it’s time we started getting excited. I myself can’t wait to get back that feeling a got the first time I jumped online with 3 of my friends, grabbed a shotgun and went to town on some zombies. The 1st time I got punched in the face by a tank. Barfed on by a boomer. Or the many times I threw a molotov at an enemy and lit a friend up instead.
Or let us not forget when I was dying and in need of revival. “I’ll heal you!” said MrDisgusting. He proceeded to accidentally heal himself and shoot me dead. Just a small taste of the endless hours of fun had in Left 4 Dead. Past the break for screens and more… You wonder how could they improve the game from the 1st? Easy. More weapons. New infected. New levels. Bigger levels, more levels. Left 4 Dead 2 is Left 4 Dead on steroids, and that’s just the way I like it.
- Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons.
- New survivors. New story. New dialogue.
- Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
- An all new multiplayer mode.
- New boss monsters.
“Uncommon common” infected in each campaign.
- AI Director 2.0.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play.
- Support for split screen play.
Left 4 Dead 2 is out November 17th for the PC and Xbox 360. Keep checking back for more updates.