The Trials Of St. Lucia is a pretty huge DLC pack for Dante’s Inferno. It’s going to include a trials game editor; so you can spend countless hours (like I have in Halo 3 forge mode) putting together trial after trial to play.
You will also be able to take on the role of St. Lucia herself, and work together with a friend cooperatively to make it through the trials together. Past the break for more. • St. Lucia – A New Playable Character – Play as the beautiful and deadly St. Lucia of Syracuse; this battle-ready angel can fly and wields all new moves and combos.
• Online Co-Operative Play – Choose Dante or St. Lucia and play co-operatively online; combine battle tactics with other players to defeat online Trials and earn a ranking on the Inferno leaderboards.
• Create Combat Trials – Create your own Trials with a full-featured combat editor, pick from new locations, create waves featuring new and existing Dante’s Inferno enemies, tune and script them, add traps, obstacles & aid… then upload and share your creations online.
• Challenge Yourself & Other Players– Download and play other players’ Trials or try your hand at beating EA’s increasingly dangerous single and two-player Trials for medals, leaderboard scores, and achievements/trophies.
• Rate Trials – Provide a 1 to 5 star rating for Trials that you play. The online community will help the best Trials rise to the top!
• Rank on the Worldwide Leaderboards – Compare your worldwide standings as Player and/or Creator.
The Trials Of St. Lucia DLC will be released on April 29th for $10.00 or 800 Microsoft Space Bucks for the Playstation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017