Resistance 3 is still months and months away. That sucks. I don’t know where I was going with that. The game is going to have a 2 player co-op campaign. Thanks to games like Halo, I feel like a lot of other games are dropping the ball with co-op. 2 players just isn’t enough. Give me a full on assault that me and 3 friends of mine can take on.
Playing games with 3 friends is the best. THE fucking best. Gear Of War 2 dropped the ball big time. Resistance is dropping the ball left and right. Any who, I’m still pumped for the game, check out the trailer above and screens and features past the break. KEY FEATURES:
· Journey as mankind’s last hope, Joseph Capelli, across a devastated America, making your way from Haven, Oklahoma to New York City.
· Resistance 3 returns with a fully loaded arsenal of innovative weapons, including classics like the Bullseye, Auger, Rossmore, and Marksman, and increase the firepower of each with a new weapon upgrade system. With the return of the fan-favorite weapon wheel, players now have access to the entire sandbox of weaponry, giving them strategic choices for any situation they encounter.
· Engage smarter and more agile Chimeran enemies – due to Insomniac’s new awareness and cinematic traversal technology that gives the Chimera the ability to traverse any environment to reach you: nowhere is safe. Newly evolved Chimeran species – such as the powerful, leaping Longlegs – are larger and more deadly than ever.
· Two-player online and local/split-screen co-op gameplay allows players to team up with a friend during Capelli’s journey to New York.
· A new, more focused, progression-based multiplayer experience builds on Insomniac’s multiplayer pedigree, while allowing players to take part in the global resistance by battling in locations set around the globe.
Resistance 3 will be out September 6th 2011 for the Playstation 3 only.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in News
Fans of WarSaw Games’ horror adventure game Dream Alone will now have another platform...
Before Uwe Boll ruined it for everyone, The House Of The Dead was a...
2018 is upon us, but that doesn’t mean all the awards for video games...
In what perhaps might finally be something on that long-awaited Resident Evil 2 remake,...