The Nintendo 3DS will be launching on March 27th of this year. And upon its release, you’ll be able to get your hands on 18 different games. Also, if these game are all crap to you, by June you’ll be looking at somewhere around 30 titles total.
Also, the 3DS comes pre-loaded with some games, apps, and features. All games will be priced at $39.99. I have to say I’m not into most of the release games, though I can’t wait for some games like Resident Evil Revelations and Mercenaries. Head past the break for the list of games being released alongside the 3DS on March 27th. * Pilotwings Resort™, an aerial adventure featuring airplanes, hang gliders and rocket belts. Players soar above tropical Wuhu Island in 3D as they complete missions or snap pictures.
* Steel Diver™, a submarine game that involves strategy and combat. The 3D visuals give players the sensation that they are looking into a miniature aquarium as they control the sub’s speed, depth and pitch, and fire torpedoes.
* nintendogs™ + cats, a game that lets players interact with realistic puppies – and kittens – in a variety of fun ways. There are three versions of the software, each with different starting breeds: French bulldog, toy poodle and golden retriever. But in each version players can unlock and enjoy more than 20 different breeds.
More games include:
* Super Street Fighter® IV 3D Edition from CAPCOM
* The Sims™ 3 from EA
* Madden NFL Football from EA SPORTS
* Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
* LEGO® Star Wars® III: The Clone Wars™ from LucasArts™
* RIDGE RACER® 3D from NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
* Super Monkey Ball™ 3D from SEGA
* BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE™ from Square-Enix, Inc.
* SAMURAI WARRIORS®: Chronicles from TECMO KOEI AMERICA Corp.
* Asphalt™ 3D from UBISOFT
* Combat of Giants™: Dinosaurs 3D from UBISOFT
* Rayman® 3D from UBISOFT
* Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars from UBISOFT
Nintendo is working on several games that I want bad, but wont be out upon release. Those include, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, the new Kid Icarus Uprising, and a new Mario Kart.
this week in horror
We Saw a Full Scene from ‘IT’ and Holy Shit Bill Skarsgard Nailed Pennywise
A Really Strange New ‘Cult of Chucky’ Image Was Just Released
Dark ‘Gremlins 3’ Script Ponders the Murder of Gizmo
John Saxon Wrote an INSANE ‘Elm Street’ Prequel Back in 1987
Overlooked Indie Horror Films You Should Watch: Volume 4