Despite a cooler than expected reception from fans and critics, Dead Space 3 still looks to be selling well. In February, the game topped the NPD charts, selling 605k units and beating Black Ops II for the top spot. Its inclusion of optional drop-in/drop-out co-op undoubtedly helped the game sell better, and while not everyone is a fan, we sure enjoyed it. Head past the jump for a list of the best-selling games of February.
Here are the top selling games of February 2013.
1. Dead Space 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Electronic Arts
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360, PS3, Wii U, PC) – Activision Blizzard
3. Crysis 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Electronic Arts
4. NBA 2K13 (360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC) – 2K Games
5. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3, 360) – Konami
6. Aliens: Colonial Marines 2013 (360, PS3, PC) – Sega
7. Just Dance 4 (Wii, 360, PS3, Wii U) – Ubisoft
8. Far Cry 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Ubisoft
9. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3, PSV) – Sony Computer Entertainment
10. Madden NFL 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, Wii U) – EA Sports
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017