Despite a cooler than expected reception from fans and critics, Dead Space 3 still looks to be selling well. In February, the game topped the NPD charts, selling 605k units and beating Black Ops II for the top spot. Its inclusion of optional drop-in/drop-out co-op undoubtedly helped the game sell better, and while not everyone is a fan, we sure enjoyed it. Head past the jump for a list of the best-selling games of February.
Here are the top selling games of February 2013.
1. Dead Space 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Electronic Arts
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360, PS3, Wii U, PC) – Activision Blizzard
3. Crysis 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Electronic Arts
4. NBA 2K13 (360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC) – 2K Games
5. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3, 360) – Konami
6. Aliens: Colonial Marines 2013 (360, PS3, PC) – Sega
7. Just Dance 4 (Wii, 360, PS3, Wii U) – Ubisoft
8. Far Cry 3 (360, PS3, PC) – Ubisoft
9. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3, PSV) – Sony Computer Entertainment
10. Madden NFL 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, Wii U) – EA Sports
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
James Wan is Producing the ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot!