I tried to watch the fifth season of “True Blood”, I really did. I like Jessica… I like.. that’s about it. Still, I know a lot of you guys dig it. So mark your calendars for May 21st which is when the whole shebang hits Blu-ray and DVD (Blu-ray with HBO Select* $79.98, DVD $59.99 and Digital Download. Both sets include the full 12-episode season along with extensive bonus materials including exclusive interviews and never-before-seen content.
Head inside for the box art and special features!
– True Blood Episode Six: Autopsy – Join the cast and crew as they dissect the major events of Episode Six and provide an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at how True Blood is made. (Blu-ray only)
– Authority Confessionals – Learn more about the mysterious institution known as The Authority from Nora, Kibwe, Rosalyn, Salome, Steve and Russell. (Blu-ray only)
– Enhanced Viewing: Character Bios, Vampire Histories and Hints/FYIs: Get even more background on favorite characters, trivia facts as well as show hints and clues. Flashback/Flash Forward: Move through time in the world of Bon Temps. Flashback to relive pivotal moments or Flash Forward to reveal the significance of a certain scene. True Blood Lines – Uncover secrets from relationships past and present in this engaging, fully interactive “re-Vamped” guide and archive. (Blu-ray only)
– Inside the Episodes – Get the back stories on each episode with revealing interviews from the show writers
– Audio Commentaries – five commentaries with cast and crew including creator/executive producer Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Denis O’Hare, Carrie Preston and many more!
– Previews & Recaps
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017