What would you do if a psycho clown kill someone right in front of you?
It’s a slow news day, so here’s this prank video. It’s not the best, but it’s fun for a quiet Thursday morning.
Before watching, here’s some fun facts:
This is by far the most difficult prank we have ever done.
– We used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
– We did an average of 1 scene every two days.
– We Spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
– The Hammer weight is: 16 Kg.
– The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until we revealed the prank. (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard)
– The guy at the metro tunnel ran so fast that nobody of us were able to catch it to reveal the prank, legend says he’s still running.
– At 0:55 the clown slipped and fell on the floor (you can ear the audio of that) unfortunately the camera was pointing the victim at that point
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017