Metal’s very own Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne was injured when a small fire broke out in his house. Apparently, a candle that wife Sharon Osbourne had left burning through the night exploded the glass vase it was in. Ozzy, who recently had surgery on his hand, tried to air the room while Sharon poured water on the flames. However, the fire was oil based, so the water simply spread the fire and Ozzy was injured during the spread, suffering singed hair and hurting his recently operated hand. Firefighters were called and put out the blaze without any issue.
Sharon described the entire ordeal on her show The Talk. You can read her description below. READ MORE