Connect with us

TV

Bruce Campbell Says We’ll Likely Never See Ash Again if “Ash vs. Evil Dead” Cancelled

Recently, Bruce Campbell was asked about the future of the Evil Dead franchise *if* “Ash vs. Evil Dead” was to be cancelled by Starz, which is sadly in real danger of actually happening. Campbell, at that time, had commented that a fourth installment in the film franchise was possible in that event… but don’t be getting your hopes up.

We won’t know [if we’ve been renewed] till the middle of March. We’re in the horrible television limbo right now,” Campbell told EW last month. “If they take us off the air, we can think about another movie. And if they don’t, we can just keep plugging away.”

But at the “Evening With Bruce Campbell” event at the Irish Film Institute this past Thursday, Campbell expressed serious doubts about a fourth movie actually happening.

If they cancel it, I think Ash is done,” Campbell told the crowd. He continued, “I have lavender on my property. I’m going to smoke weed and hang out.”

Of course, literally anything is possible, so we’ll just have to see how things shake out. In the meantime, SUPPORT “ASH VS. EVIL DEAD” SO IT STICKS AROUND.



AROUND THE WEB


COMMENTS

Click to comment

More in TV