The truth is closer than ever – do you have what it takes to find it?
Creative Mobile and FoxNext Games today announced the upcoming release of The X-Files: Deep State, an officially licensed mystery investigation game that will coincide with the release of the hit television series’ season 11, arriving in early 2018 and celebrating the 25th anniversary of “The X-Files.”
“Players assume the role of a FBI Special Agent, investigating mysterious crime scenes that defy explanation. They must uncover hidden clues, collect evidence, solve puzzles, interrogate witnesses and suspects to solve the case.
The events of X-Files: Deep State start to unfold sometime during spring 2010, taking place between the TV series’ season 9 and 10. The game will feature a storyline revolving around the alien invasion and government conspiracies, as well as self-contained episodes related to various paranormal cases.”
• The X-Files: Deep State will be available on the App Store, Google Play and Facebook
• The game is free to play with in-app purchases
• New cases to solve on a monthly basis, with myth-arc and monsters of the week
• Customizable character appearance and style options
• Players make moral decisions that impact the storyline
• Dynamic gameplay complimented with an engaging storyline
• Game languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
• The game will feature appearances of fan favorite characters
Learn more and sign up for updates on the official Deep State website.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017