Bruce Campbell Says Another Movie is Possible if "Ash vs. Evil Dead" Gets Cancelled - Bloody Disgusting
Connect with us

Movies

Bruce Campbell Says Another Movie is Possible if “Ash vs. Evil Dead” Gets Cancelled

Published

on

After years of teasing Evil Dead 4, a film that pretty much every horror fan had been begging for, Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell ended up taking Ash to the small screen instead for Starz’s “Ash vs. Evil Dead, which just kicked off its third season this past Sunday night. The season’s performance will determine if its renewed for a fourth.

Of course, we’re hoping that “Ash vs. Evil Dead” continues for many years to come, but what happens if Starz cancels it? Is that the end of the original franchise altogether?

Speaking with EW, Bruce Campbell says another movie is still on the table.

We won’t know [if we’ve been renewed] till the middle of March. We’re in the horrible television limbo right now,” Campbell told the site. If they take us off the air, we can think about another movie. And if they don’t, we can just keep plugging away.”

How about an Ash/Mia, original/remake mash-up film?!

Writer in the horror community since 2008. Owns Eli Roth's prop corpse from Piranha 3D. Has three awesome cats. Still plays with toys.


AROUND THE WEB


Click to comment