What was your last purchase?

Guys what was your last purchase? Let's share them. Mine was a new dreel for work

Comments

• 2 liter of Mtn Dew, a new tire for my bike and a bag of cat litter.
  • Two 24oz Coronas and a pack of Newport 100's.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• edited September 2019
    Good. As I told before I took a dreel and now I need bits for it. I've checked some reviews about that https://drilling-it.com/best-drill-bits-for-hardened-steel-reviews but stull can't choose wich one is better. If someone knows about theese tools, what can you recommend to take?
  • edited October 2019
    I went to New York Comic Con. All four days again. This is what I bought.

The only exclusive NYCC Pop that I wanted.

POP.jpg

Some of the bootleg blu-rays that I buy from the same guy at every convention I go to.

Blu-rays.jpg

I didn't buy this there. I brought my Lady Death blu-ray with me to get it signed by Brian Pulido. Creator of Lady Death and producer of this animated movie.

Signed-LD-Blu-ray.jpg

These are the comics I got there. The top two are NYCC exclusives. Lady Death is signed by Brian Pulido.
    The bottom two are the free ones I got from Valiant comics for wearing Valiant shirts during the convention. I got one on Friday when I wore a Shadowman shirt and the other on Saturday when I wore a Rai shirt.

Comics.jpg

Chakan is one of my favorite Genesis games and I used to have the comics back in the day too. I bought these again at the show and got to meet Robert Kraus. He signed all of them and even did a Chakan sketch inside one of the covers.

Chakan.jpg

Other.jpg

Only one graphic novel. I don't get too many of these but this one looked interesting.

Graphic-Novel.jpg

Of course I bought some games. Switch and Dreamcast.

Switch-Games.jpg

Dreamcast-Games.jpg

Some artwork commissions. The same guy I go to every year did this one for me.
    This year I had him do Cremator

Commission.jpg

And another commission I do every year is the glass one.
    This year was Captain Spaulding.

Glass.jpg
  • nancenance maryland
    @Mr. Awesome nice haul, man! really dig the captain spaulding art. i've met pulido a buncha times, love talking horror movies with him. ny comiccon just sounds epic. being more provincial, i'll be doing all three days of baltimore comiccon in a few weeks!
  • Brian Pulido is awesome and always fun to talk to. I've met him a few times. Lady Death is one of my all time favorites.
  • I las bought a square wooden moneybox to pattern with pyrography to look like the Lament Configuration from the Hellraiser franchise. It seems to be going quite well but I hope that I don't mess it up. I like experimenting on making replicas of The Lament Configuration and sometimes costumes and hockey masks for Jason Voorhees but sometimes they go wrong. I have some bought ones too. I hope I'm not getting out of context. Sooooooo......... Square moneybox.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, Cold-eez lozenges, Latex gloves. Bring on the Coronavirus!

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• A photograph of Pinhead in the pilar of souls, a skeleton Lament Configuration replica, a book about Hellraiser movies 1,2 and 3, and a film cell of Hellraiser 1987.
  • Just purchased a gram of grandaddy purp shatter
  • A 5 pound prime rib a family bag of hash browns for a hash brown casserole ice cream and a black and whit ( part chocolate part white) cake for my birthday which was yesterday.
  • urrutiapurrutiap South Dakota
    My last purchases or stuff im going to buy now today

im going to the Dollar General store in a little bit today for some junk food and to get out of the house for some fresh air and to drive around town
  • The Omen Collection on blu-ray
  • 8 outlet Surge protector for all my consoles.
  • Laundry detergent (from work) and just ordered a new pair of shoes.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Minutes for my phone
  • edited September 2020
    Buying minutes? That's a thing? I thought everything was unlimited now.
  • edited September 2020
    I guess it was some stuff for my car. Extra tires and pressure washer. By the way a very popular model.It's been a while since I washed my car last time ( I guess several months) so I guess it was quaite a useful purchase for me and my baby.
    Finally I will be able to watch some horrors in the clean car :)
  • nancenance maryland
    @Mr. Awesome Can you recommend a Funko Pop protector case? There are so many different types, and I just started a small collection.
  • urrutiapurrutiap South Dakota
    My last recent purchases were some DLC songs for Rock Band Unplugged PSP off of the Playstation 3 PSN store along with the Endor DLC for Star Wars Force Unleashed 2