Universal Studios transforms into the insanely kickass Halloween Horror Nights every Halloween season, but the more family friendly frights of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts are just as fun for Halloween lovers of all ages. Over on the official Disney Parks blog today, this year’s goodies were teased, including popcorn buckets and novelty pins.
The blog announces, “This year we’ve got a whole new set of novelty items for you to enjoy! Available at various times throughout the Halloween season, you never know when they will materialize … and remember – these popular novelties sell out fast, so be on the lookout and keep this guide handy during your search!”
This year’s novelty items include…
- Do you remember last year’s Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket? Well, I’ve got good news! This popular bucket is returning again this year to Disneyland Resort! Roll the dice with your popcorn-filled Oogie Boogie available at the Disney California Adventure park Popcorn Carts and at the New Orleans Popcorn Cart at Disneyland park.
- But that’s not all – a new version of this popular bucket will be available exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort – and later in the season at Disneyland Resort.
- Double, double toil and trouble – get ready to cast some spells, brew a potion, and make that delicious popcorn disappear with the new Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket. Starting mid-September, this light-up bucket will be available at Disneyland park at Disneyland Resort and all four parks and Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort! And it even features a Hidden Mickey … but you’ll have to find that one on your own!
- The Poison Apple Glow Cube is also back again this year in three different colors! You’ll find this spooky light-up cube floating in specialty drinks on both coasts. At Walt Disney World Resort, get the Green Poison Apple Glow Cube at AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk or Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs. At Disneyland Resort, you’ll find Green and Red Poison Apple Glow Cubes at various locations throughout Disneyland Resort. But there’s also a new color this year – a Purple Poison Apple Glow Cube! This one is available exclusively at Carthay Circle Restaurant at Disney California Adventure park.
- If the cube just isn’t enough, though, you can get the Green Poison Apple Stein! You’ll find it throughout Disneyland Resort as well as various outdoor vending locations throughout Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Headless Horseman Straw Clip returns this year as well. You’ll find him galloping around at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort and throughout the Disneyland Resort!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort begins August 17. Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort begins September 7.