Decks the halls with blood and corpses this holiday season.
Tripwire Interactive is bringing Christmas cheer early this year with a free holiday update for its critically acclaimed, co-op, sci-fi horror shooter, Killing Floor 2.
Starting today and running till Jan. 9, 2018, players can dive into the Killing Floor 2: Krampus Christmas Seasonal Update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam!
The Krampus Christmas Seasonal Update comes stacked with new treats to discover and threats to destroy, including a new boss, weapons, map and gear.
- NEW MAP “KRAMPUS LAIR” & ACHIEVEMENTS • Pay Krampus’ cozy lair a visit in this new Holdout map and collect five new achievements.
- NEW BOSS & ZED APPEARANCES • Meet Krampus himself and his merry gang of elves and monsters. Previously teased in a developer update, Krampus will return as a new and permanent addition to KILLING FLOOR 2’s growing zed army – and will be known as the “Abomination.”
- NEW WEAPONS • Freeze Thrower: Available for the first time following its timed-exclusive for Xbox One players, the Freeze Thrower brings even the most hot-blooded zed to a standstill. • UMP SMG: Delivering the latest in dead-zed technology, this new submachine gun will help keep the hordes at bay.
- NEW EVENT OBJECTIVES • Complete new event objectives and win prizes available for a limited time.
- NEW SEASONAL COSMETICS & UNIFORM • Collect new Christmas-themed cosmetics and a new character uniform.
- NEW DOSH VAULT ITEMS • The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins.
- NEW CHARACTER UNIFORMS & COSMETICS • The Wasteland Uniform is now available, as well as a brand new set of Pajamas and cosmetics.
To celebrate the new launch, Tripwire is kicking off an extended Free Weekend on Steam starting today and running through Dec 18th along with a 50% discount on the game.