Continuing from their announcement of a release date for their remake of Catherine, Atlus has released a second trailer for Catherine: Full Body, as well as dropped some details on the Japanese limited edition and first-print purchase bonus DLC. Still no word yet on the Western release, however.
For the Japanese Limited Edition set, those who import the game will get the following:
- A copy of the game for PlayStation 4 or PS Vita
- Shigenori Soejima-illustrated secret box art
- Nero Glasses with two DLC product codes:
- Catherine “Ideal Voice” Set – Change the voice of Catherine in every in-game anime and event scene. A total of nine voice actors will be included in the set (Catherine’s original voice actor and Mamiko Noto are included with the game for a total of 11 voice actors). This DLC will also be sold separately at a later date.
- Special Content: Nero Glasses – By wearing this special item in the game, the characters that appear in event scenes and at the bar can all be seen in their sexy nightwear (excluding some scenes). This DLC will also be sold separately at a later date.
- Four-disc Catherine and Catherine: Full Body soundtrack set:
- Disc 01: Catherine Original Soundtrack
- Disc 02:Catherine Classic Arrange Soundtrack
- Disc 03: Catherine: Full Body Original Soundtrack
- Disc 04: Voice Actor Roundtable & Audio Commentary
- 44-page Catherine: Full Body art book
As a bonus, there will be a first-print run bonus DLC that lets you play as protagonist Joker from Persona 5 in Babel and Colosseum modes. When playing as Joker, the members of the Phantom Thieves will provide commentary. Like the other DLC, this DLC will also be sold separately at a later date. Catherine: Full Body is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on February 14, 2019 in Japan.