Board up your windows, light some sage and absolutely do not answer the door because from now until Halloween on October 31, Netflix promises to be your home for horror.
With an intense clip compilation video this week, Netflix previews all the blood, guts and frights that’ll be available to stream on the service in the lead up to Halloween.
Continuing its elevation of the horror genre, Netflix announces a new original series – “Haunted” – joining its frighteningly good lineup of original films and series, including:
- Hold the Dark (Sept. 28) – Netflix Film – Summoned to a remote Alaskan village to search for wolves that took a local boy, a naturalist soon finds himself caught in a harrowing mystery.
- Malevolent (Oct. 5) – Netflix Film – A brother-sister team who fake paranormal encounters for cash get more than they bargained for when a job at a haunted estate turns very, very real.
- The Haunting of Hill House (Oct. 12) – Netflix Original Series – This horror drama series is a modern reimagining of Shirley Jackson’s classic 1959 novel.
- Apostle (October 12) – Netflix Film – In this thriller, a man travels to a remote island in search of his missing sister, who was kidnapped by a murderous religious cult.
- Haunted (Oct. 19) – Netflix Original Series – Real people sit down with friends and family to share true stories of terrifying events that continue to haunt them.
Preview all of the October horrors below!