Creation Entertainment’s Weekend of Horrors presented by Dark Sky Films returns to Los Angeles Friday, May 21, through Sunday, May 23, with the gory best of terror talent from both film and TV. This fright-filled three-day event will be held at the Marriott Los Angeles Airport, 5855 West Century Blvd., Los Angeles. If you’re looking for the V.I.P. treatment, here’s your chance. We’ve got 2 Gold Passes for a pair of lucky B-D readers to win. Read on to see how to enter.
The GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES are the absolute top of the line best way to attend the entire weekend. Check out the benefits of “going GOLD” and you’ll see that it is a great bargain compared to other conventions where you pay for autographs separately. And, you get the very best reserved seats to see all the stars plus a cool exclusive party with the celebrities that EVERYONE has loved in the past! Enjoy, relax, “go gold!”…..
Here is what the GOLD WEEKEND 2010 WEEKEND OF HORRORS PACKAGES will include:
1) The very best seating reserved in the main theatre, reserved for you come and go all weekend. Here is where all the guests appear and the events take place. Great for photographers too since you’ll be so close up!
2) Complimentary in person autographs from our major celebrity guests including DARIO ARGENTO, ROBERT ENGLUND, JEFFREY COMBS, STUART GORDON, BRUCE ABBOTT, DENNIS PAOLI and many more to be announced. You get one autograph per celebrity mentioned, additional autographs can be purchased. You must bring an item to be signed or you can purchase a souvenir at the convention itself.
3) First to get autographs done on a row by row basis: you are in the first rows, you go first!
4) Complimentary admission to Friday Night’s special entertainment.
5) Wristband entrance so after you get registered: no more waiting the entire weekend!
6) Pre-Registration for Gold Weekend Patrons: you can register early if you wish and get first crack at souvenirs.
7) Gold Patrons Exclusive Celebrity Cocktail Party: this is worth the price of the entire package: you get complimentary admission to the exclusive to Gold Patrons party on Saturday night where you can mix and mingle with celebrities and other fans. It is awesome! Tentative celebrities dropping by: DARIO ARGENTO, ROBERT ENGLUND, JEFF COMBS, STUART GORDON, DENNIS PAOLI, BARBARA CRAMPTON, ROBERT SAMPSON, KANE HODDER, ADAM GREEN and TOM SAVINI.
8) Entrance into our giant vendors room.
Retail value: $249
Click here for more info.
HOW TO ENTER:
Put WEEKEND OF HORRORS in the subject line and then email me your full name and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners chosen at random this coming weekend.
To get the full info on the Weekend of Horrors, click here.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - September 11, 2017 - It, Gerald's Game, ...
It made a killing during its first weekend, a new trailer for the Netflix adaptation of Stephen King's Gerald's Game, and a first look at Insidious: The Last Key. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, September 12, 2017
First Look: David Harbour is Incredibly Badass as ‘Hellboy’
[Exclusive] Leatherface Joins Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ TODAY!
Jamie Lee Curtis Playing Laurie Strode in Blumhouse’s ‘Halloween’!
Linda Hamilton is Back as Sarah Connor in ‘Terminator 6’!
Bill Skarsgård Reveals “Disturbing” Flashback Scene Cut from ‘IT’