Now available for purchase on Amazon (disregard the 4-6 until shipping note, it’s now available) is Drew Stepek’s “Knuckle Supper”, his latest novel that Ryan Daley enjoyed quite a bit (read the review). To celebrate the occasion, Stepek is going “prize” crazy giving Bloody Disgusting readers a chance to win an iPad or Amazon Kindle preloaded with “Knuckle Supper”, with others scoring a signed copy of the book or a T-shirt. Awesome? Uh, HECK YES. Read on to see how to enter.
In Drew Stepek’s “Knuckle Supper,” Los Angeles’ drugs are run by the undead. When the LA heroin-addicted vampire and gang leader named RJ reluctantly takes in a twelve year-old prostitute called Bait, humanity is introduced to his otherwise lifeless existence. An unforgiving, vicious and realistic horror story, Knuckle Supper explores chemical dependency, inner-city brutality, religion, molestation, abortion and the very nature of evil itself.
The book is now available for purchase on Amazon (again, disregard Amazon’s error. The book is available immediately)
(1) GRAND PRIZE: (1) Apple iPad with “Knuckle Supper” preloaded
(2) Second Prize: (1) Amazon Kindle with “Knuckle Supper” preloaded
(5) Third Prize: (1) signed copy of “Knuckle Supper”
(10) Fourth Prize: (1) signed “Knuckle Supper” T-shirt
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do is put KNUCKLE SUPPER in the subject line and then sent the following information to email@example.com.
-YOUR FULL NAME
-PHONE NUMBER (for shipping)
-THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS….
*Note: Three of the answers are in the first three chapters of the book, which can be found at knucklesupper.com. (The other two can be found easily with Google.)
Here are the five questions that must be answered to be eligible:
1. Knuckle Supper is Drew Stepek’s second book. What’s the title of his debut novel?
2. What British TV show (rerun on Adult Swim in 2007) inspired the title Knuckle Supper?
3. Name two of the gangs in Knuckle Supper.
4. Vampire protagonist R.J. has a tattoo on his chest that is repeatedly mocked. Briefly describe the inked symbol.
5. What is R.J.’s drug of choice?
Winners will be chosen at random on Black Friday. Winners MUST live in the United States.