When role playing games, and first person shooters have babies, they come out with games like Fallout 3, and games like Borderlands. Just announced, the game will officially be coming out October 20th on the PC, Playstation and Xbox 360. What sets Borderlands apart from Fallout 3 is 4 player co-op. You can freely join and leave a friends gameplay as you wish. They have also created a weapons system that allows for endless item drops and weapon creation.
Past the break for more goodies!
• Gun Lust: Choose from an arsenal of hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their unique manufacturers, specifications and advantages. A revolutionary new content generation system provides for near infinite tools of destruction
• Co-op Engineered Game Design: Borderlands is built from the ground-up to be an exciting and intuitive co-operative multiplayer experience that rewards players for executing advanced strategies and tactical maneuvers
• FPS Action Meets RPG Character Progression: Players earn experience and gain proficiency in a number of specialties as they do battle with enemies
• Intense Vehicular Combat: Get behind the wheel of and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat, complete with extensive damage modeling and spectacular explosions
• Next Big Original IP From Gearbox Software: Experience the action and creativity derived from the pedigree of one of gaming’s most innovative and respected developers
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
Lionsgate Confirms ‘Saw’ Sequel Title: JIGSAW!
Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ Hit Consoles Today; Play as Michael Myers Soon!
Watching ‘Jaws’ On the Water is This Summer’s Coolest Experience
Adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’ Receives Delicious “R”-rating!