Fort Zombie is out now on the PC! And you can get it for only $9.99, or as I like to say, 10 dollars. Check out this game play trailer below, and if you likey, download the game HERE!
Head past the break for features Features
* Choose one of three buildings – the school, the prison, and the police station – as your Fort Zombie, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses!
* Real time movement and combat keep the tensions level high while trying to achieve objectives before your characters run out of ammunition, food, or luck!
* Dozens of zombies, some with special abilities derived from their half-remembered lives before becoming undead!
* Piety, Indiana, a variable 3D town, created using Kerberos’ mix-and-match tile system, for maximum replayability. PhysX® engine adds to the mayhem!
* Dozens of town locations to search (stores, restaurants, gas stations, ruins, homes) and countless items to find and use in building up The Fort or building up your group characters (food, fuel, generators, tools, guns, etc.)
* “Collectible” NPC survivor-families give players surprising new abilities, but you have to find them all first!
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
Contact the Upside Down with the official “Stranger Things” Ouija Board! With Season 2...
Parents have slammed retailers for selling a “Burnt Zombie Child” Halloween costume for young...
Hell is finally coming to the Switch. After last month’s announcement that Bethesda and...
First The Shape stalked the streets. Then Leatherface. Now Starbreeze Studios wants you to...