Fort Zombie is out now on the PC! And you can get it for only $9.99, or as I like to say, 10 dollars. Check out this game play trailer below, and if you likey, download the game HERE!
Head past the break for features Features
* Choose one of three buildings – the school, the prison, and the police station – as your Fort Zombie, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses!
* Real time movement and combat keep the tensions level high while trying to achieve objectives before your characters run out of ammunition, food, or luck!
* Dozens of zombies, some with special abilities derived from their half-remembered lives before becoming undead!
* Piety, Indiana, a variable 3D town, created using Kerberos’ mix-and-match tile system, for maximum replayability. PhysX® engine adds to the mayhem!
* Dozens of town locations to search (stores, restaurants, gas stations, ruins, homes) and countless items to find and use in building up The Fort or building up your group characters (food, fuel, generators, tools, guns, etc.)
* “Collectible” NPC survivor-families give players surprising new abilities, but you have to find them all first!