Fort Zombie is out now on the PC! And you can get it for only $9.99, or as I like to say, 10 dollars. Check out this game play trailer below, and if you likey, download the game HERE!
Head past the break for features Features
* Choose one of three buildings – the school, the prison, and the police station – as your Fort Zombie, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses!
* Real time movement and combat keep the tensions level high while trying to achieve objectives before your characters run out of ammunition, food, or luck!
* Dozens of zombies, some with special abilities derived from their half-remembered lives before becoming undead!
* Piety, Indiana, a variable 3D town, created using Kerberos’ mix-and-match tile system, for maximum replayability. PhysX® engine adds to the mayhem!
* Dozens of town locations to search (stores, restaurants, gas stations, ruins, homes) and countless items to find and use in building up The Fort or building up your group characters (food, fuel, generators, tools, guns, etc.)
* “Collectible” NPC survivor-families give players surprising new abilities, but you have to find them all first!
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
R.L. Stine Talks ‘Goosebumps’ Book That Originally Went Too Far
Watching ‘Jaws’ On the Water is This Summer’s Coolest Experience
‘IT’: Don’t Expect to See Stephen King’s Controversial Sex Scene
Read Stephen King’s 1982 Review that Saved ‘The Evil Dead’
5 More Overlooked Indie Horror Films You Should Watch