I was lucky enough to see Scott Pilgrim in theaters just before it was pulled. The theater was empty aside from my cohorts and I. Just the way I like it. I can be loud and obnoxious and that makes me happy. The movie (I thought) was incredible. Lot’s of fun, lots of action, nerd references left and right. A video game a comic book lovers delight.
So what better to follow up the movie? The game of course. Just like in the movie you must battle through Romona Flowers’ evil ex’s to win her love and prove you can be with her. In sweet 8-Bit graphics. Check out more info past the break. PLAY AS OR PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS
* Fight as SCOTT PILGRIM, RAMONA FLOWERS, STEPHEN STILLS and KIM PINE or as one surprise character, each with their own signature moves and attacks.
* Team up with up to 3 of your friends on the same console and combine your skills in over-the-top super CO-OP attacks for more devastation.
* Not only can you help your friends by reviving their characters or sharing health and coins, but also compete with them in subspace mini-games to earn more experience, coins and lives.
* Summon for a limited time an AI ally – such as the deadly Knives Chau – to help you strike your enemies.
RELIVE SCOTT PILGRIM’S ADVENTURES IN AWESOME 8-BIT
* Old-school graphic design with next-gen HD technology.
* 8-BIT retro-gaming animations by the world-famous Pixel Artist PAUL ROBERTSON.
* Features exclusive retro cut scenes and art by Bryan Lee O’Maley, SCOTT PILGRIM creator.
* Includes tons of references to new and old cult games.
FIGHT FOR LOVE AND BECOME THE BEST 23-YEAR-OLD EVER!
* Defeat Ramona’s 7 ex-boyfriends and their weird hordes of hipsters, emos, paparazzi, aliens, flying piggy banks (yes, flying piggy banks!) and many many more.
* Progress by earning eXperience Points that will allow your character to level-up and learn numerous deadly fighting moves.
* Earn coins during your journey and exchange them in one of 14 shops for food or snacks that increase your strength, speed, defense and will power.
* Get each of your quests rewarded by spending quality time with the girl of Scott’s dreams – Ramona Flowers.
The game is out now for the Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
James Wan is Producing the ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot!