Capcom is getting smart. Facebook game smart. Zombie Cafe is free to download for the iPad or iPhone, but you can speed up and make your game easier buy making in game purchases with real money. Just like Facebook games. Smart! Because those games are making billions and billions of dollars.
So, Zombie Cafe, in the game you are a restaurant owner who through the help of a biotech company has a staff of zombies. You get your staff to infect some unsuspecting patrons and use them as more staff, then the cooking begins. You can also send your zombies out to raid other cafes and steal their recipes. Screens and features past the break, game is out now on the portable apple devices.
* Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding… but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
* Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
* Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
* Collect and prepare more than 50 zombie-inspired recipes
* Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
* Keep playing even when you don’t have an network signal, or cook while you’re online every day to earn special “Frequent Fryer” bonuses
* Retina display graphics
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
Contact the Upside Down with the official “Stranger Things” Ouija Board! With Season 2...
Parents have slammed retailers for selling a “Burnt Zombie Child” Halloween costume for young...
Hell is finally coming to the Switch. After last month’s announcement that Bethesda and...
First The Shape stalked the streets. Then Leatherface. Now Starbreeze Studios wants you to...